In two hours you will learn to use the most popular social media sites: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Google.
- Facebook: 101 for Business A beginners guide teaching you how to build a facebook page, including photos, social media apps and more…
- Twitter: Focus your twitter efforts to get maximum benefits for your business.
- Pinterest & Instagram: An introduction to both networks, plus learn if they are right for your business
- Linkedin: Improve your visibility professionally AND for your business
- Google + and Places: A review of how to create and maintain your Google Places Page.
- Plus, a fun Q&A session with great prizes!
FREE 2 Hour Workshop
Friday, November 30th — 7pm at the Shelter Island Public Library
Bring your Laptop, Tablet or Smart Phone.
This is a hands on workshop. You will be provided with worksheets tips and how to’s plus, [Jen Lew] facebook page is available 24/7 for questions and tons of free information.
Friday, November 30, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Shelter Island, NY
Jen Lew is a skilled entrepreneur passionate about digital branding,business development, online marketing, and social media. My straight-talking approach will get your vision out there, improve sales, productivity and communication. She won the Dan’s Hampton Best of the Best Marketing Firm 2012. [Jen Lew] serves clients in various fields, locations and sizes around the country.