North Fork Marketing & Design is a full service marketing and web design company in New York that is driven to help your business thrive.
Everyone knows the internet can do wonders for small businesses. We’re the ones that know how to do it.
In short, we build websites, we increase visibility, and we grow businesses. We love working with small and start-up businesses so we can watch them grow. We build websites, create print ads, and develop social pages that bring you customer loyalty and the ability for your business to withstand the seasons.
Let’s work together to build the business you want and the success you deserve.
North Fork Marketing & Design
PROBLEMS WE SOLVE
Let’s cut to the chase:
Small Businesses, Companies and organizations come to North Fork Marketing & Design to fix their marketing & website problems.
Jen Lew and her team of small business marketers and web designers have become renowned as Problem Solvers by getting big results in multiple industries. If you are experiencing problems with your business and you’re willing to do what it takes to fix them, then contact us here at North Fork Marketing & Design.
The problems we solve:
- Do you want your website to BRING IN more customers?
- Do you want your website to provide information for customers that are looking for you?
- Do you want your website to be a static environment to provide scheduling or detailed information about you?
- Do you want your website to convert existing leads into customers?
- Do you want you website to be a place to purchase goods or schedule/purchase services?
- Do you want more EYES on your business services and products?
- Do your social media efforts yield no likes, comments or followers?
- Do you have social media pages but don't know what to do with them?
- Do your email newsletters or blasts not get any attention or results?
- Do you spend a fortune on print ads and have no idea if they work?
- Do you need branding advice?
- Does your company offer wonderful products and services but nobody seems to know about them?
- Do you compare your business to others?
- Do you want to know how to keep yourself and your team engaged in your marketing efforts?
Part of the reason entrepreneurs rely on traditional solutions to marketing problems is because they continue to use the same traditional methods of problem solving.
In 2015 we can’t continue to use the same methods and approaches and expect to get different results.